Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Welcome

Welcome to "For the Loves of Books". I am an avid reader. I will laugh, cry, and fall in love over the pages of a novel. I like most all kinds a books, whether be horror, suspense, fantasy, or even at times historical. My books are chosen on how I feel at the moment, recommendations from friends, or occasionally a rare find at Barnes and Nobles that someone put on the wrong shelf. I been known to read such titles as W. C. Privy's original Bathroom Companion one day, then Pride and Prejudice the next. I often read more than one book at a time. (It completely baffles my husband how I can keep up with so many story lines.) Each post I will review what I am currently reading or have read and am currently reflecting back on. I welcome suggestions on what to read next. Hopefully you will join the journey of words with me. People in books have been someone the best friends I have ever had. 
"The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go." Dr. Suess 

No comments:

Post a Comment